A full year subscription to the World Jet Inventory Legacy Edition features :
- The Year-End World Jet Inventory Database and Table Reports downloadable or by CD.
- Q1, Q2 and Q3 CD updates.
- Access to the Online Expanded and Summary Databases recent Year-End active and stored fleets plus quarterly updates.
- Access to the Online Gross Orders Database.
- Access to the Online the WJI Tables and Charts.
- WJI Industry News Online Database access.
A WJI subscription includes a comprehensive database of the world's active and stored 30+ seat commercial jets and turboprops updated quarterly. Plus over 150 charts and tables of historical fleet information. The reports are delivered online and by CD in Excel format. A reliable and trusted view of the world commercial jet fleet, covering all Western-built narrow body, wide body and regional jets. The Expanded Data CD and online databases provide interactive tables showing age, engine, owner and operator. The online database includes recent and current year end fleet statuses. The Expanded Database also includes each aircraft in the world wide fleet by serial number and current registration categorized by Airlines, Governments, Private Operators, Manufacturers and Leasing Companies. WJI fleet data also provides owner, operator regiona and country, original delivery date, use, status, typical seats (by model) and other fields. Freight conversions and deliveries are also included in the table updates.
Optionally upgrade to the WJI Full subscription which includes historical year-end fleet data from 2000 to current. Contact us for more info.